Thursday, June 18, 2009

Maine Attractions


Dear Mouse,

I'm off! After a big gig on Saturday here in NYC, I will rise bright & early and wend my way to beautiful, scenic, really-really-far Deer Isle ME with other cast members, to get my Shakespeare on. (That's the theatre, above.)

"How low am I, thou painted maypole? Speak! I am not yet so low but that my nails can reach unto thine eyes !" -hermia, midsummer

Probably the most famous catfight ever! I can't wait to say that. I also can't wait to do the following:

1) Make the Maine Blueberry Oat Scones recipe which just happens to be in this months' Bon Appetit and which, yes, I have already clipped and put in my suitcase.

2) Eat lobster, but not the McLobster Roll that I have already been warned is on the menu at the local McDonalds.

3) Make and eat the Midsummer Night's Dream Fruit Salad I made up for last summer's blog.

4) Hang out, and possibly move in, here.

A report on each will follow pending the availability of internet. :-)

Back to packing,

The Boo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been to nellie's many times. great place. byby!